Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CHA Winter 2011 Show and the birth of HelpMeCreateIt.com


People ask me daily, "What exactly IS your job" so I figured I would start my very 1st blog post by explaining how HelpMeCreateIt.com was born. 

 In November I accepted the position as Trade and Consumer Events Coordinator for iLoveToCreate. Pretty much.... my job ROCKS!! I get to travel the globe and craft all at the same time!! Yippeee! My very 1st show was the Craft and Hobby Association show in Los Angeles.  Our booth was one of the largest at the entire show!! (2,200 square feet!!)


It was SO neat to plan this Tradeshow, we had almost 50 employees there, not to mention thousands of products.  The coolest part was that we had several "celebrity designers" doing Make it Take its!



After having a conversation with the wonderful  Alisa Burke about her amazing blog, I decided that I wanted to start a craft blog too!! (Mind you this was in January and my 1st post is in MAY... whoops!)

I am SO excited to share all of my fun and quirky craft projects with you and show you just how easy it is to create beautiful things regardless of budget!

I look forward to helping you create projects that are to DIY for!!

Tar'Lese

No comments:

Post a Comment