Monday, May 9, 2011

I heart Inspirational Quotes


For those of you that know me, know that I am pretty much OBSESSED with motivational quotes.  A few weeks ago during our monthly marketing meeting our Chief Creative Officer had a great idea... She suggested that each come up with a quote that means something to us and bring it to life. Once we were finished, we each hung them up around the office to set a fun and positive vibe as we walk in and around the building each day. 


This is the one I made for my area



We also had the option of making one for people that were absent from work that day.  I made this one for my coworker Holly


And this one for my Coworker Mark



What are you filling YOUR creative space with?? Make sure it's something POSITIVE and FUN!!


Looking forward to Helping you create projects that are to DIY for!!

Tar'Lese

No comments:

Post a Comment